Looking to get a step in the door in a fast paced, future focused tech start-up? Join us in making the world a better place using blockchain technology.
We don’t care about degrees and certifications, we care about how you think and what you know; how quickly you learn and how readily you seek and share knowledge; how you collaborate and what you can help us deliver.
KEEP THIS EMPTY
Senior C++/Rust Developer
About the role
We are looking for a developer with solid Rust experience OR super strong C++ skills and the desire (and ability) to pick up Rust quickly.
This new role will sit in a small self-managing squad on our Blockchain team working with exciting emerging technologies and cutting edge challenges.
In this role, you will:
- work closely with the Blockchain Lead and other teams to ensure robust architecture, timely delivery and successful integration of projects;
- undertake effective reviews of team mates’ work;
- participate in cross-functional collaboration across the company, encouraging the sharing of knowledge and experience;
- innovate, push the boundaries, seek out the best solutions; and
- promote adoption of open-source blockchain technologies with target developer communities.
- be someone who is highly motivated, takes ownership and thrives when working in small teams to implement scalable, high-performing solutions;
- be someone who seeks an environment that encourages innovation and measured risk-taking;
- be a fast learner, excited to develop new skills and work well in fast-paced environments; and
- be collaborative by nature, willing and able to give and receive feedback.
- Highly skilled in a number of relevant programming languages including C++ and or Rust
- Excellent communication
- Ability to have frank conversations, and build effective, trusting relationships
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of robust testing programmes and methodology
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas to non-technical people
Nice to have:
Experience in a senior engineering role involving product architecture
Exposure to one or more blockchain platforms
Experience working on open source technologies
Experience with smart contracts and blockchain protocol development
Solid understanding of, and interest in, cryptography and game theory
Strong systems thinking abilities
If this sounds like a bit of you, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org