L A S T U P D A T E D: J A N U A R Y 2 0 1 8
1. Acceptance of terms
3. Permitted use, limited license and authorization to reproduce
4. Unathoraized use or access
- Post, upload, share, transmit, distribute, facilitate distribution of, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Website:
- Anything that is or may be (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the holder of such right.
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that contains or promotes violence, drug use, illegal gambling or other criminal activity; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,” “cracking,” or “phreaking.”
- Any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Any material, non-public information about any entity.
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about users of the Website.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of Centrality; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website).
- Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without Centrality’s express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Website without Centrality’s express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Website Content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Website Content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
- Post information about another individual without that individual’s express permission.
- Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not Centrality) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services needed to access and use the Website, and paying all charges related thereto.
5. IP; Content ownership and usage rights
Trademarks and trade names
The trademarks, logos, service marks, brand identities, title, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights and other properties appearing within Website (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are protected intellectual property under both United States and foreign laws and includes registered and unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to Centrality, affiliated entities and others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Centrality or such third party that may own the Trademark displayed on the Website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. Centrality’s trademarks and trade names may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide all of the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement: